After Arjun Kapoor, Bhagyashree`s son backed by Salman Khan?
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Super star Salman Khan is known to be a philanthropist by nature. The actor has extended this part of his personality while launching many newcomers in the industry as well.
Whether it was Aishwarya Rai lookalike Sneha Ullal in`Lucky-No time for love`, Katrina Kaif`s doppelganger Zarine Khan in `Veer` or Daisy Shah in `Jai Ho`, he has mentored many of them.
Now, it has been learnt that Sallu Bhai has turned his kind eye towards once colleague Bhagyashree`s son Abhimanyu. Salman and Bhagyashree had worked in the 1989 blockbuster hit `Maine Pyaar Kiya` and though they never shared the screen space again, the two have had cordial ties ever since.
Now, the reports suggest that `Being Human` Khan will launch Abhimanyu in Bollywood very soon. However, on being quizzed by reporters, Bhagyashree refused to comment and quickly added, let`s wait for the right time.
After Arjun Kapoor, guess it`s time for Abhimanyu to set the screen on fire!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'