After cancer, Manisha Koirala down with jaundice
Mumbai: Actress Manisha Koirala is down with jaundice but her manager confirms she is on the road to recovery.
"Manisha is taking rest now. She is recovering from jaundice. She is absolutely fine. In fact, she has already recovered," Manisha`s manager Subroto Ghosh said.
She was reportedly planning to return to work from mid-November, but this has now been delayed.
Manisha, popular for her roles in movies like `Saudagar`, `Bombay` and `Lajja`, had undergone treatment for ovarian cancer in New York and is now free of the disease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale