After daughter, Asha Bhosle mourns Yash Chopra
Mumbai: Just when singer Asha Bhosle was recovering from the suicide of her daughter Varsha Bhosle, she is again grief-stricken after hearing of the demise of ace filmmaker Yash Chopra.
Asha Bhosle, 79, who associated with Chopra for movies like ‘Chandni’ and ‘Dil To Pagal Hai’, took to Twitter to express her grief.
"Just as I was getting over the grief of my daughter, my brother Yash Chopra bhaisaab has left me. Sad year," she wrote.
Yash Chopra died of multiple organ failure in Lilavati Hospital here. He was 80.
The singer`s daughter Varsha committed suicide by shooting herself at her Peddar Road residence, here. She was 56.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?