After daughter, Asha Bhosle mourns Yash Chopra
Mumbai: Just when singer Asha Bhosle was recovering from the suicide of her daughter Varsha Bhosle, she is again grief-stricken after hearing of the demise of ace filmmaker Yash Chopra.
Asha Bhosle, 79, who associated with Chopra for movies like ‘Chandni’ and ‘Dil To Pagal Hai’, took to Twitter to express her grief.
"Just as I was getting over the grief of my daughter, my brother Yash Chopra bhaisaab has left me. Sad year," she wrote.
Yash Chopra died of multiple organ failure in Lilavati Hospital here. He was 80.
The singer`s daughter Varsha committed suicide by shooting herself at her Peddar Road residence, here. She was 56.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Irrfan Khan honoured with Entertainer of The Year award
- Treat to work on dance numbers: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Revamp your old Tees into a crop top! Watch how
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside