After Umrah, Dilip Kumar-Saira Banu want to go to Haj together
Mumbai: Saira Banu is extremely joyous after performing Umrah in Saudi Arabia with her husband and Bollywood thespian Dilip Kumar and says now she wishes they get an opportunity to go for Haj together.
"It had been a wonderful experience. We had always wished to go to Umrah and by god`s grace we did that," Saira Banu, 68, who returned Monday, told reporters at the airport.
"And now my only wish is me and Yusuf sahib (Dilip Kumar) should go for Haj. I pray to god that we get an opportunity to go to Haj," she added.
Umrah is a pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, and it can be done any time of the year. However, for Haj people travel to the same place, but only during Eid-ul-azha.
One of the finest actors of Hindi filmdom, Dilip Kumar, who turned 90 in Dec 11 last year, "is also very happy after going to Umrah. We are extremely happy now. It`s a very peaceful experience in my life," said Saira.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- New short film for Valentine's Day
- With 'Neerja' Sonam Kapoor might find herself: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Shah Rukh Khan's car attacked while shooting for 'Raees'
- You will love this! Robust Salman Khan freezes frame with Anushka Sharma for 'Sultan'-- See pic
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!