AIB Knockout: Ashok Pandit attacks Karan Johar, slams ‘vulgar’ show
Mumbai: The AIB Knockout controversy is getting bigger by the day. A day after the Maharashtra government ordered an inquiry into the objectionable content, filmmaker and censor board member Ashok Pandit took to Twitter to support the government’s decision.
However, his attack on director-producer Karan Johar has stirred a fresh controversy.
Pandit attacked KJo, one of the participants in the AIB Knockout, in a tweet that was distasteful. This was probably a reaction to what Johar did on the show.
The AIB Knockout has interestingly found support from a section of people while several others have taken offense to the content of the show which had generous use of expletives.
Besides Karan, Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor too were a part of the show, which had Deepika Padukone, Sonakshi Sinha, Alia Bhatt and Hiroo Johar among the audience.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Why the Indian film fraternity obsessed with the Oscars, asks Manoj Kumar
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'
- Kamaal R Khan rips apart Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay', leaks opening scene online