Aishwarya, Abhishek are very generous: Sharon Stone
Mumbai: Actress and producer Sharon Stone who is in India for an amfAR fund-raising event says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan are very generous.
"Aishwarya had come to Cannes as she is the L`Oreal girl. It is very gracious of her to come here. I am looking forward to see the husband and wife today (Sunday) evening. They are such generous people," Stone told reporters before the event started.
Aishwarya and Abhishek will be hosting the amfAR event Sunday night. Stone says she loves India and wants to see the Taj Mahal.
She says: "I love this country, India is beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing the Taj Mahal, Jaipur, Rajasthan...."
Stone says she is honoured to be here in India for amfAR. She says: "I am really excited. I think we all have to come together and support this."
The gala will also see renowned recording artist Ke$ha performing. American designer and amfAR (The Foundation for AIDS Research) chairman Kenneth Cole was present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday