Aishwarya-Jaya spat: Rumours surface again
Zee Media Bureau/Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: The rumours of a less than perfect world of the Saas-Bahu in the Bachchan family have been doing rounds for quite a few days now.
According to the newest reports in a leading daily, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was seen avoiding Jaya Bachchan at the Ambani bash. At the party thrown by the Ambani`s celebrating Kokilaben Ambani`s birthday, the Bachchan ladies were seen sidestepping each other and Aishwarya stuck close to Abhishek throughout.
Although the rumours have been rigourously being denied, Aishwarya and Jaya were seen avoiding each other at Ahana Deol`s wedding party too, even though they later posed for a picture together. And the speculations about the rift just seem to be getting stronger.
The rumours first surfaced with the news of Aishwarya wanting to move out of Bachchan home. It was also being said that Aishwarya wanted to move out because of Jaya`s dominating nature and interference. However, that gossip was quickly squashed by the family.
Hope all these are just rumours and all is actually well in the favourite Bollywood family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'