Aishwarya Rai in `Kajra re` inspires Jacqueline Fernandez
Mumbai: Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez took inspiration from Aishwarya Rai`s work in ‘Kajra re’ song for her item number ‘Jadu ki jhappi’ in ‘Ramaiya Vastavaiya’.
Jacqueline dons desi avatar for the song choreographed by Prabhudheva, who is also the director of the movie.
Talking about ‘Kajra re’, she said: "I think it was choreographed beautifully, Aishwarya was looking stunning...I love that song and I remember hearing it when I came to India, so it kind of remained and I think it was amazing. It is my favourite," said the actress here at the unveiling of the item number Monday.
Jacqueline`s first item song ‘Dhanno’ in ‘Housefull’ was received well.
Releasing July 19, ‘Ramaiya Vastavaiya’ stars Girish Taurani and Shruti Haasan in the lead roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie hires crisis manager who inspired 'Scandal'
- Navya Naveli Nanda parties like a boss! PICS inside
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals male directors are 'objectifying' him! – Details inside
- Really? Saif Ali Khan PROPOSED to begum Kareena Kapoor Khan more than ONCE
- Don't mess with Indian Army: Bollywood celebrities react to surgical strikes across LoC