Aishwarya Rai in `Kajra re` inspires Jacqueline Fernandez
Mumbai: Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez took inspiration from Aishwarya Rai`s work in ‘Kajra re’ song for her item number ‘Jadu ki jhappi’ in ‘Ramaiya Vastavaiya’.
Jacqueline dons desi avatar for the song choreographed by Prabhudheva, who is also the director of the movie.
Talking about ‘Kajra re’, she said: "I think it was choreographed beautifully, Aishwarya was looking stunning...I love that song and I remember hearing it when I came to India, so it kind of remained and I think it was amazing. It is my favourite," said the actress here at the unveiling of the item number Monday.
Jacqueline`s first item song ‘Dhanno’ in ‘Housefull’ was received well.
Releasing July 19, ‘Ramaiya Vastavaiya’ stars Girish Taurani and Shruti Haasan in the lead roles.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day