Aishwarya Rai in `Kajra re` inspires Jacqueline Fernandez
Mumbai: Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez took inspiration from Aishwarya Rai`s work in ‘Kajra re’ song for her item number ‘Jadu ki jhappi’ in ‘Ramaiya Vastavaiya’.
Jacqueline dons desi avatar for the song choreographed by Prabhudheva, who is also the director of the movie.
Talking about ‘Kajra re’, she said: "I think it was choreographed beautifully, Aishwarya was looking stunning...I love that song and I remember hearing it when I came to India, so it kind of remained and I think it was amazing. It is my favourite," said the actress here at the unveiling of the item number Monday.
Jacqueline`s first item song ‘Dhanno’ in ‘Housefull’ was received well.
Releasing July 19, ‘Ramaiya Vastavaiya’ stars Girish Taurani and Shruti Haasan in the lead roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!