Aishwarya Rai to mark her comeback with a Shah Rukh Khan film?
Mumbai: A proud mother to Aaradhya, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been missing from the silver screen for quite some time now. And news of her comeback has been making headlines ever since she made her first public appearance after delivering her baby.
The industry is abuzz with news of her impending return to the big screen and she might be seen romancing Shah Rukh Khan in Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’.
Ash and SRK were seen playing siblings in ‘Josh’ while they played lovers in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Devdas’. So will the two big names team up once again?
We will have to wait and watch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!