Ajay Devgn clinches 400 crore deal!
Delhi: When it comes to Ajay Devgn – the new age iron man of Bollywood – people are more than willing to watch his films. And that very eagerness of viewers, when translated to money, spells a whopping 400 crores!
According to reports, a leading entertainment channel has recently signed a deal with Ajay Devgn for the exclusive satellite rights of all his films till 2017. The 400 crore deal is valid till the year 2017, and is said to include at least 10 of his upcoming Hindi releases.
Ajay Devgn is now gearing up for his upcoming ‘Himmatwala’. The film is a remake of the 1981 Jeetendra-Sridevi starrer, and has Devgn and Tamannah Bhatia essaying pivotal roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show