Ajay Devgn takes family for London vacation
Mumbai: `Singham` star Ajay Devgn is on a month-long vacation in London with his actress wife Kajol and two kids.
Devgn, 44, who was last seen in Sajid Khan`s `Himmatwala`, recently completed shooting for Prakash Jha`s political drama `Satyagraha` along with Amitabh Bachchan.
"Off today to london. The holiday is finally here. See you guys in a month or so!," Devgn posted on Twitter.
There are reports that the star couple are planning to buy a property in the UK capital during their holiday.
The actor has also started preparing for the sequel of his hit 2011 action-comedy `Singham`.
"Flew to Chennai wit Rohit for the music of `Singham 2`. But could not land because of bad weather! So we tried Surya! Really! Let`s hear the Singham roar again! (sic)," he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out Shah Rukh Khan’s message to his followers
- Soon-to-be mom Rani Mukerji conducts puja for baby’s well being?
- Dean Jones - "The Love Bug" star, Disney leading man, dies at 84
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart