Ajay Devgn thanks Shah Rukh Khan for his wishes
Mumbai: Actor Ajay Devgn has blamed "baseless" media coverage on "problems" between him and superstar Shah Rukh Khan, whom he has thanked for wishing him good luck for his forthcoming film `Singham Returns`.
Recently, SRK took to Twitter and wished director Rohit Shetty and Ajay luck for the film, which also stars Kareena Kapoor.
Ajay acknowledged King Khan`s wishes at the film`s trailer launch here Friday, saying: "I am very thankful to him for that."
"I think all the problems that are published and shown in media are baseless. There has never been a problem. We all wish others `all the best`. We work as one unit," he added.
There were reports that the actors shared a sour relationship when Shah Rukh`s `Jab Tak Hai Jaan` and Ajay`s `Son of Sardaar` had released on the same day on Diwali in 2012.
`Singham Returns` is the sequel to the hit film `Singham`, which too starred Ajay.
This time, viewers are being promised a more power-packed performance from the cast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amrita Sher-Gil self-portrait breaks records, sells for Rs 18.2 crore
- See in pic: Sharp, fierce Salman Khan in 'Sultan' first look
- I would rather slash my wrists than play Bond again: Daniel Craig
- Ghulam Ali agrees to perform in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal thanks veteran singer
- Kavita Kaushik fumes, walks out of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla...’ grand finale- Know why