Akshay Kumar hikes endorsement fee
Mumbai: Actor Akshay Kumar, who is said to be endorsing about 13 brands, has raised his fee for endorsement, and says it is a give-and-take relationship and therefore no harm in hiking his fees for such endorsements.
"When some thing is selling well, then I don`t think there is any problem in increasing the rates. I don`t think anyone should have a problem in that. It`s a give-and-take relationship," Akshay told reporters Thursday at the unveiling of Eveready batteries` new range here.
In 2011, Akshay was appointed the ambassador of the brand, while megastar Amitabh Bachchan endorsed it for two years.
The 45-year-old actor, who delivered three hits last year - 'Housefull 2', 'Rowdy Rathore' and 'Khiladi 786' - will next be seen in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Again' when it hits screens Aug 8.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter