Akshay Kumar hikes endorsement fee
Mumbai: Actor Akshay Kumar, who is said to be endorsing about 13 brands, has raised his fee for endorsement, and says it is a give-and-take relationship and therefore no harm in hiking his fees for such endorsements.
"When some thing is selling well, then I don`t think there is any problem in increasing the rates. I don`t think anyone should have a problem in that. It`s a give-and-take relationship," Akshay told reporters Thursday at the unveiling of Eveready batteries` new range here.
In 2011, Akshay was appointed the ambassador of the brand, while megastar Amitabh Bachchan endorsed it for two years.
The 45-year-old actor, who delivered three hits last year - 'Housefull 2', 'Rowdy Rathore' and 'Khiladi 786' - will next be seen in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Again' when it hits screens Aug 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sydney Pollack's `Tootsie` voted `greatest film ever` by actors
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black support Obama's Iran nuclear deal
- CW working on `gritty` adaptation of `Little Women`
- Shafqat Amanat Ali`s song featuring Naseeruddin Shah released
- Rajkumar Hirani to direct Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut in a commercial