Akshay Kumar mulling permanent move to Dubai from Mumbai?
Dubai: Akshay Kumar is reportedly looking to shift his base from Mumbai to Dubai.
The actor was on a house hunt when he arrived in the city for the promotion of his latest flick `Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai Again`.
The 45-year-old star said that as he was busy with the promotions the entire day, his wife Twinkle Khanna was looking for properties, Gulf News reported.
Kumar said that Dubai is a dynamic city that made him feel welcomed and seems to be a second home to him now.
The actor said that he has decided to buy a house in the city as he had been in Dubai many times.
He added that the environment of Dubai felt comforting as there were many Indians and Pakistanis residing, and it felt as if he had never left home.
Kumar said that if his family were to move anywhere, Dubai is the home they would want to shift to, permanently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala