Akshay Kumar refuses to speak about Rajesh Khanna’s alleged ladylove Anita Advani
Mumbai: Akshay Kumar had been tight-lipped about his father-in-law Rajesh Khanna’s alleged live-in-partner Anita Advani and the legal battle his family has been fighting since Khanna’s death.
Talking to HT, Akshay said, “No, I don’t stoop that low. I don’t talk about that. You will have to ask my lawyer.”
Advani had alleged that she was sexually assaulted by Khanna when she was in her teens. She had also accused Dimple Kapadia (estranged wife of Rajesh Khanna), Twinkle Khanna & Rinkie Khanna (daughters of the late actor) and son-in-law Rajiv Hariom Bhatia (Akshay Kumar) of having forged Khanna’s will.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC