Akshay Kumar takes newcomer Shiv Pandit under his wings
Mumbai: Newcomer Shiv Pandit, who won accolades for his brilliant performance in debut film `Shaitan` has been signed by Bollywood star Akshay Kumar for a three-film deal.
Akshay was so impressed with Shiv`s performance in the Bejoy Nambiar film that he immediately called him for an audition for his forthcoming film `Boss`, a press release issued here said.
Akshay thought Shiv would perfectly fit the character in `Boss`. After the audition, Akshay met Shiv and offered him a three-film deal, a source said.
The newbie will be seen sharing screen space with Akshay in action film `Boss`. He will be paired opposite Aditi Rao Hydari.
`Boss` is produced by Viacom 18 Media Pvt Ltd, Cape of good films and Ashwin Varde Productions and is directed by Anthony D`Souza. The film is all set to release this October.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Lady Gaga met Dalai Lama!
- Rajinikanth doing well, in US for medical test: Brother
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!