Akshay Kumar to walk for designers Falguni-Shane Peacock
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar will sashay down the ramp Sunday in designer duo Falguni and Shane Peacock`s creation during the McDowell Signature Derby.
"We are very happy and excited to have one of the most good looking actors in Bollywood walk the ramp for us for the first time," the designer duo, who will present their Luxury Cruise 2014 collection at the event, jointly said in a statement.
"Akshay has a great physique and is very stylish. With his body type and personal style he can carry anything with ease," they added.
The collection consists of gowns, crop tops, trousers, body suits, chiffon maxis and more, which will be showcased during the fashion show.
The two-day McDowell Signature Indian Derby will start Saturday at the famed Mahalaxmi Race Course here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagyashree compliments Salman Khan after watching 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!
- Political background has made me wiser: Riteish Deshmukh
- Bollywood shouts a 'happy friendship day' to all!
- Check out: Evergreen Anil Kapoor on mag cover!
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan