Akshay Kumar to walk for designers Falguni-Shane Peacock
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar will sashay down the ramp Sunday in designer duo Falguni and Shane Peacock`s creation during the McDowell Signature Derby.
"We are very happy and excited to have one of the most good looking actors in Bollywood walk the ramp for us for the first time," the designer duo, who will present their Luxury Cruise 2014 collection at the event, jointly said in a statement.
"Akshay has a great physique and is very stylish. With his body type and personal style he can carry anything with ease," they added.
The collection consists of gowns, crop tops, trousers, body suits, chiffon maxis and more, which will be showcased during the fashion show.
The two-day McDowell Signature Indian Derby will start Saturday at the famed Mahalaxmi Race Course here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama