Akshay Kumar turns crowd controller during `Boss` shoot in Delhi
Mumbai: Actor Akshay Kumar turned crowd controller in Delhi, when the crew of his upcoming film `Boss` had a tough time keeping onlookers at bay who had gathered in large numbers to catch a glimpse of the action hero.
Recently, some of the action sequences were shot in the bustling Chandni Chowk and Jama Masjid area in the national capital. Since both are very densely populated areas, the chaos created by the crowd during the film shoot threw the
Security arrangements out of gear.
When Akshay realised this, he decided to do his own bit for controlling the crowd.
"The shootings were happening all day long and thousands had gathered to witness him (Akshay) in action. Even 100-odd private security personnel and several policemen couldn`t control the crowd. Akshay then had to wave to the audience and request them to calm down," sources said.
Directed by Anthony D`souza, the film stars Akshay Kumar, Mithun Chakraborty, Shiv Pandit, Aditi Rao Hydari along with Danny Denzongpa, Ronit Roy and Johnny Lever.
The film is set to release this year on October 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'
- Valentine's 2016: Karan Singh Grover's piece of mind!
- Whoa! Priyanka Chopra dubs for Ms Marvel in 'Marvel Avengers'!
- Amitabh Bachchan makes it big, rejoices 23 million Facebook followers!
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say