Akshay Kumar visits Nepal after two decades
Mumbai: Bollywood star Akshay Kumar says he was overwhelmed to receive a warm welcome by the people of Nepal and regretted not visiting the country in the past 20 years.
The 46-year-old actor also shared a picture of the crowd, which turned out in large numbers to catch a glimpse of the star.
"Most amazing crowd an actor could wish for! Nepal I don`t know why it took me 20 years to come back here. Loving your support," Akshay tweeted.
In another photo taken from his hotel room, the actor admired the shrines of Nepal.
"Most amazing welcome in Nepal. What`s more is this, the view from my room, one of the most beautiful shrines in the world," he wrote along with the photo.
Akshay will be next seen in action thriller `Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty` opposite Sonakshi Sinha, with whom he has starred in several films including `Rowdy Rathore`, `Joker` and `Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobara`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know why ‘Dheere Dheere’ featuring Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor is a massive hit!
- Smiling selfie of a separating couple has gone viral
- Welcome Back movie review: Want to crack a rib with laughter fit? Watch it!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan visits 'critical' Aadesh Shrivastava
- Know when ‘Bigg Boss 9’ will go on air