Akshay’s exes, Raveena and Shilpa become friends
Mumbai: Once enemies’, actress Raveena Tandon and Shilpa Shetty have become quite friendly. The two couldn’t see eye to eye once upon a time due to their involvement with Akshay Kumar. But that was ages back.
Looks like the two have kissed and made up. The duo was spotted bonding at director David Dhawan’s party last year. What more, Shilpa had even invited Raveena to a card party at her new Juhu residence.
And ever since then, the bonding between the actresses has only been getting stronger.
Infact according to sources, Raveena was the first one to arrive at Shilpa’s party last night that the actress hosted for her IPL team Rajasthan Royals.
Wonder what Akshay would have to say to this new found friendship!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- R Balki's next starring Arjun-Kareena titled 'Ki and Ka'
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- Huma Qureshi cool with Rishi Kapoor's joke on her
- SRK is like my elder brother: Aki Narula
- Waiting for you to come back: Sanjay Dutt’s B-Town friends
- Bobbi Kristina's funeral arrangements to take place in Georgia