Akshay’s exes, Raveena and Shilpa become friends
Mumbai: Once enemies’, actress Raveena Tandon and Shilpa Shetty have become quite friendly. The two couldn’t see eye to eye once upon a time due to their involvement with Akshay Kumar. But that was ages back.
Looks like the two have kissed and made up. The duo was spotted bonding at director David Dhawan’s party last year. What more, Shilpa had even invited Raveena to a card party at her new Juhu residence.
And ever since then, the bonding between the actresses has only been getting stronger.
Infact according to sources, Raveena was the first one to arrive at Shilpa’s party last night that the actress hosted for her IPL team Rajasthan Royals.
Wonder what Akshay would have to say to this new found friendship!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut–Hrithik Roshan controversy: Here's what Rakesh Roshan has to say
- Ranbir Kapoor declines to comment on MNS warning to Pakistani actors
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'