Alec Baldwin calls `Rock of Ages` horrible
London: Actor Alec Baldwin has branded `Rock of Ages`, in which he starred alongside Tom Cruise, a complete disaster and horrible movie.
Baldwin played Dennis Dupree in the 2012 big screen adaptation of the hit Broadway musical, reported Contactmusic.
"It was a complete disaster. A week in you go, `Oh God, what have I done?`," he said.
The 55-year-old actor explained that he only agreed to be in the movie because he wanted to work with director Adam Shankman, who previously helmed the 2007 musical movie `Hairspray`.
The Emmy Award-winning star also criticised Hollywood studios for only green lighting big budget movies such as `Spider-Man` and believes the lack of diversity has made movies less interesting than viewers` own lives.
"Now people`s own lives are more interesting than what`s in the theaters. They (studios) only want `Spider-Man`."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan expresses his desire to have kids
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!
- Om Puri, wife Nandita opt for judicial separation
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic