Alec Baldwin stalker claims sleeping on excrement covered floor in prison
New York: Alec Baldwin`s stalker has claimed that she slept on the floor which was covered in excrement for three days in the Rikers Island jail.
Genevieve Sabourin, who was convicted of hounding Baldwin for two years, said that she has no place to lay her pretty head now that she`s a prisoner, the New York Daily News reported.
Sabourin said that she had endured other cruelties and when she had a heart attack, the jail authority wanted to send her the bill for all the medicines because she is a foreigner and is not on Medicaid.
However, jail sources have claimed that the 41-year-old blonde stalker definitely has a bed and that, as a high-profile prisoner, she`s better off than most of the mugs in the slammer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actors prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?
- Orlando Bloom 'happy' for Miranda Kerr