Alec Baldwin wants to be stay-at-home dad
Los Angeles: Actor Alec Baldwin, who is expecting his first child with wife Hilaria Thomas, is keen to become a stay-at-home dad.
Baldwin`s yoga instructor wife is expecting the couple`s first child and with the actor`s TV show `30 Rock` recently ending, he dreams of spending his days at home with the tot, while Hilaria works, reports contactmusic.com.
"My dream is to be home with the baby, standing in the doorway, saying goodbye to Mommy. `Mommy is going to work now. Bye Mommy ... don`t work too hard!`" Baldwin said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Shah Rukh Khan says prayers are with family of man who died in Vadodara commotion during 'Raees' promotion
- ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan travels by train to promote film - WATCH video
- Four detectives in Bengali fiction who are every kid’s hero
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC