Alec Baldwin’s Twitter account hacked
London:Alec Baldwin is the latest celebrity to have fallen victim to Internet pranksters.
The 54-year-old actor’s Twitter account was hacked on Tuesday with a message promoting weight loss popping up on the ‘30 Rock’ star’s page.
Baldwin, who was unimpressed that his page had been illegally accessed, wrote: “Ignore that last body fat tweet Hacked again!! WTF (what the f**k)!!??!!” he tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch