Ali is a good harami: Aditi Rao Hydari
Mumbai: From a character artist in ‘Delhi 6’ to a sexy mother in ‘Yeh Sali Zindagi’, Aditi Rao Hydari is getting younger with her roles. Now she is gearing up for her latest romantic comedy ‘London, Paris, New York’, in which she is seen romancing "naughty" Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar.
"I really really think Ali is a good human being but he is very naughty and that is why I say, `Ali is a good harami`," Aditi told reporters at the first look launch of ‘London, Paris, New York’ here.
Ali, who was also present there, reacted to this positively and said: "Aditi has given a new tag to me and I will have to live with it forever."
Ali is indeed an all rounder. He is not just the protagonist in the film, he has also sung and composed music for the movie.
"When I write, I am in that phase. When I compose, I am a composer. When I am singing, I am a singer. These are the different roles that I play and I am very convenient stepping into each roles," he said.
Debutant director Anu Menon`s ‘London, Paris, New York’, scheduled to release March 2, is about the journey of Aditi and Ali.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'