Ali Zafar happy to spend quality time with family
Mumbai: Pakistani actor Ali Zafar doesn't believe in being overworked as he loves to spend quality time with family.
"I am very happy with the kind of scripts that I am getting right now, but more than that I am happy that I am distributing a lot of time to my family and not burning out myself with work," Ali said.
"I want to balance myself between work and family and I am happy that I am managing it quite well," he added.
Since his debut in Bollywood with the 2010 film ‘Tere Bin Laden’, the musician-actor has worked in movies like ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’, ‘London, Paris, New York’ and ‘Chashme Baddoor’.
He will be next seen in ‘Aman Ki Asha’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday