Alia Bhatt considers `Highway` `blessing in disguise`.
London: Alia Bhatt has revealed that she feared being stereotyped after her debut film and believes that `Highway` was a blessing in disguise.
The 20-year-old daughter of director Mahesh Bhatt said that after her debut film ` Student Of The Year`, where she played a "baby-doll, diva character", she felt that she would be stereotyped and wanted to break away from that image, which prompted her to take up ` Highway`,reportedly.
She added that though she loved the role of Shanaya Singhania in her first film, she doesn`t want to be attached to one particular genre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan