Alia Bhatt considers `Highway` `blessing in disguise`.
London: Alia Bhatt has revealed that she feared being stereotyped after her debut film and believes that `Highway` was a blessing in disguise.
The 20-year-old daughter of director Mahesh Bhatt said that after her debut film ` Student Of The Year`, where she played a "baby-doll, diva character", she felt that she would be stereotyped and wanted to break away from that image, which prompted her to take up ` Highway`,reportedly.
She added that though she loved the role of Shanaya Singhania in her first film, she doesn`t want to be attached to one particular genre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch