Alia Bhatt wants an honest man!
Zee Media Bureau /Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Alia Bhatt has rigged up lots of speculations around her after she spilled the beans that she would love to get married to Ranbir Kapoor on the sets of `Koffee With Karan`
At the book launch of `2 States`, Alia very casually slipped out that her ideal man would be the one who is honest, loyal and has some sense of humour.
Here`s what she had to say:
— 2 States (@2StatesMovie) April 7, 2014
Now has the grapes gone sour between the 21-year-old actress and her alleged beau `Arjun Kapoor`?
The two of them had been in the news for the sensuous chemistry which is quite evident in the trailer of their upcoming movie `2 States`.
Though they have conveniently denied rumours of being in relationship, the selfie that they clicked recently and shared on Twitter speaks otherwise.
Is it slightly possible that the `Highway` actress` was hinting of Arjun when she stated the qualities that she wanted to see in her partner?
Well, we can only guess!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ratna Pathak Shah is my permanent filmi maa: Fawad Khan
- Owe no explanation to the world: Shabana Azmi on Farhan-Adhuna split
- Katrina Kaif's reaction on 'live-in' relationship with Ranbir Kapoor is epic!
- Aishwarya chills with Aaradhya, Shweta—See pic shared by Amitabh Bachchan!
- Meet Katrina Kaif’s Valentine date