Amanda Bynes accused of trashing hotel room
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Bynes is facing a hefty bill for damages amid allegations she trashed a hotel room in New York City.
The "Hairspray" star was taken into custody in California for an involuntary mental evaluation, also known as a 5150 hold, after she allegedly tried to start a fire on a driveway.
And it has now emerged that Bynes has been accused of trashing a room at the luxury Ritz-Carlton hotel in New York City last week, reported TMZ Online.
According to reports, Bynes was asked to leave the premises after she was allegedly caught smoking in her room and they have published pictures which appear to show the damage.
The snaps, purportedly of the room where Bynes stayed, show trails of ash scattered all over the place, while the room is also covered in trash. A fire alarm is also depicted wrenched from the ceiling.
The hotel staff is reportedly tallying up a bill for the damages. Bynes reportedly checked out of the hotel just hours before she boarded a plane to California. She is expected to remain in hospital for up to two weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show