Amanda Bynes calls Jay Z `ugly face`
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Bynes continued making headlines for her erratic behaviour after she called Jay Z "ugly face" on micro blogging site Twitter.
The 26-year-old posted a photo of Jay-Z wearing large eyeglasses with a caption which read, "ugly face".
The former "Nickelodeon" star immediately deleted the insulting post, but some of her followers had already commented on it.
"Wow. Rude Amanda!" a Twitter user responded. "I wish I knew what your thought process was behind this," another user wrote.
The 43-year-old rapper has not commented on the offensive post. After posting and deleting the message, Bynes hasn`t released any explanation or apology.
This is not the first time Bynes over-expressed herself on Twitter.
"Hey @Barack Obama ... I don`t drink. Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don`t hit and run. The end," she wrote in June 2012 regarding her arrest for DUI and two separate hit-and-runs, which happened in early April and early August.
The "Easy A" star was recently forced to leave her apartment in New York after the landlord received complaints from her neighbours that she was "a disrespectful rule-breaker" and that marijuana smoke came from her apartment "morning, noon and night."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC