Amanda Seyfried `embarrassed` by Hugh Jackman’s lapdance
Washington: Amanda Seyfried has revealed that she was mortified after Hugh Jackman decided to give her an impromptu lapdance for her birthday last week.
The 27-year-old actress said it made her uncomfortable because she was completely sober.
“I hadn’t been drinking, sadly. I was really embarrassed, but in a good way. [Hugh’s] amazing,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying in ‘The Late Show With David Letterman’ on Tuesday.
“I love him so much. He could do anything. I saw a video of it, though. It was a nice lap dance,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!