Amanda Seyfried inspired by her parents` relationship
London: Actress Amanda Seyfried says her mother Ann and father Jack`s marriage has made her believe there is a good long-term relationship out there for her.
The 27-year-old actress` parents have been married for over 30 years and their commitment to one another has convinced her that her `Mr Right` is out there somewhere, reported Sun Online.
"I have learned from my mom, Ann, the importance of a long relationship. She and my dad Jack have been together for more than 30 years. It always gives me hope of a good long-term relationship. I have had boyfriends and I have been in love. I would never think of sleeping with someone else when I am in a relationship. The result is that I admire people who are able to avoid affairs," she said.
Seyfried is currently dating actor Justin Long and was previously in a three-year relationship with her "Mamma Mia" co-star Dominic Cooper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madonna handles her awkward wardrobe malfunction on stage
- Jackie Collins' home up for sale
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?