Amanda Seyfried inspired by her parents` relationship
London: Actress Amanda Seyfried says her mother Ann and father Jack`s marriage has made her believe there is a good long-term relationship out there for her.
The 27-year-old actress` parents have been married for over 30 years and their commitment to one another has convinced her that her `Mr Right` is out there somewhere, reported Sun Online.
"I have learned from my mom, Ann, the importance of a long relationship. She and my dad Jack have been together for more than 30 years. It always gives me hope of a good long-term relationship. I have had boyfriends and I have been in love. I would never think of sleeping with someone else when I am in a relationship. The result is that I admire people who are able to avoid affairs," she said.
Seyfried is currently dating actor Justin Long and was previously in a three-year relationship with her "Mamma Mia" co-star Dominic Cooper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khatter starts shooting for debut film which may feature THIS A-LIST actress
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March