Amanda Seyfried inspired by her parents` relationship
London: Actress Amanda Seyfried says her mother Ann and father Jack`s marriage has made her believe there is a good long-term relationship out there for her.
The 27-year-old actress` parents have been married for over 30 years and their commitment to one another has convinced her that her `Mr Right` is out there somewhere, reported Sun Online.
"I have learned from my mom, Ann, the importance of a long relationship. She and my dad Jack have been together for more than 30 years. It always gives me hope of a good long-term relationship. I have had boyfriends and I have been in love. I would never think of sleeping with someone else when I am in a relationship. The result is that I admire people who are able to avoid affairs," she said.
Seyfried is currently dating actor Justin Long and was previously in a three-year relationship with her "Mamma Mia" co-star Dominic Cooper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar