Amitabh Bachchan awestruck by Sawaimadhopur`s beauty
Jaipur: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is the brand ambassador of `Save Our Tigers` campaign, today arrived here to attend a programme related to tiger conservation.
The 69-year-old actor took to his Twitter account to describe the serenity of Sawaimadhopur.
"A veranda, thatched roof, an angan, a charpoy, rocking chair, the forest before and stillness beyond stillness .. Ahhh ! Peace !!," he tweeted.
Bachchan arrived in a flight at Sanganer airport here and thereafter headed to Sawaimadhopur by road to attend the programme organised at a hotel near Ranthambore national park in Sawaimadhopur, 176 kms from here.
"The actor would stay till July 16 in the hotel," police sources said.
Elaborate security arrangements are in place for the event as large number of fans are expected to throng to have a glimpse of the actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!