Amitabh Bachchan down with fever, stomach infection
New Delhi: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who recently turned 71, is suffering from fever and stomach infection. He said there is nothing to worry, but needs rest to continue shooting for ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ (KBC).
“I am incapacitated. Down with fever and a stomach infection. I am afraid this is all that I can do today. I need to rest to burn it all out and recover sufficiently to be at ‘KBC’ tomorrow,” Bachchan posted on his blog srbachchan.tumblr.com late Monday night.
“Nothing to worry as such...but...Pardon this brief communication. I still remain in love and with all,” he added.
He has hosted ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ five times and is currently seen hosting the seventh edition of the reality game show that airs on Sony Entertainment Channel.
Big B also tweeted about his health Tuesday.
"At work! KBC...still struggling with ailment... nothing easily achieved in life...`jab tak jeevan hai tab tak sunghursh hai` (The struggle continues as long as you live)!"
The show is the Indian adaptation of the internationally popular format of ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman