Amitabh Bachchan enjoys Goa`s carefree world
Panaji: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is trying to make the most of his professional tour to Goa by soaking in some fun at its picturesque beaches.
In Goa for the THiNK 2013, the third edition of Tehelka`s international carnival of ideas, which started Friday, the 71-year-old described the exquisite locale on his blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
"There is an air of expectancy, of liberation, of care that need to be left behind, of siesta and the warmth of the sun, of endless beaches roamed carefree, of friendly acquaintance, of music and song, of the breeze that invigorates...," Bachchan posted on his blog late Friday night.
"...of the delight of morsels of the most delightful pallets at quaint eateries, of solace and setting sun and the joy of just being there...Goa," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan has something to say to Ajay Devgn and Karan Johar
- Diwali Lakshmi Pujan 2016: Timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu