Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan bond at Marrakech Film Festival
New Delhi: As the media milled around actors Amitabh Bachchan and Hrithik Roshan on the red carpet at the opening of the Marrakech Film Festival, the two actors got into an impromptu conversation.
Hrithik said, "When I was 13 or 14 years old, my friends and I had this little camera on which we would film various things. I would enact Mr Bachchan`s lines and try and find that place in myself that could reflect this man`s greatness. I never did. I hope one day I achieve half of the greatness of this man, who continues to inspire and encourage."
Big B responded, recalling Hrithik`s presence during Abhishek`s birthday parties. Said Bachchan, "This guy used to win all competitions. We didn`t know what was going to happen in the future. I have lovely memories of Hrithik in the house."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!