Amitabh Bachchan posts Abhishek`s childhood picture in joyous mood
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is a proud daddy. Revelling in the box office success of his son Abhishek`s `Dhoom 3`, he says he "never imagined" his boy would become the star that he is today.
The 71-year-old posted a childhood picture of Abhishek Bachchan on Twitter.
“Abhishek on rare Sunday at Prateeksha, never imagined he would become what he is today...`Dhoom 3`,” Amitabh posted on the microblogging site Tuesday.
"Dhoom 3" has grossed Rs.107.61 crore in the first three days of its release, including earnings from the Tamil and Telugu versions. Produced by Aditya Chopra, the film also features Aamir Khan, Uday Chopra and Katrina Kaif.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt