Amitabh Bachchan praises flawless new talent
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan compares his young days in the industry with the current lot of actors and says the difference between the two eras is that while they made mistakes, today`s artists hit the bull`s eye with their first film.
"Times have become tough today. Sometimes I think it`s good that we entered the film industry then because if we made a mistake, we got a chance to work on it in the next film," the 70-year-old said here Wednesday at the sixth convocation ceremony of the Whistling Woods International (WWI). He was honoured with the WWI Maestro Award at the function.
"Today`s actors hit the bull`s eye with their first film itself and I am amazed to see them do so. I could never do it," added Big B who made it big with ‘Zanjeer’ after a string of flops.
He reiterated his wish of being young so that he could work with younger actors.
"Another thing I wish for is that I was working in today`s time as a youngster so that I could get a chance to work with the new talent," he said.
Amitabh will soon be seen in Prakash Jha`s ‘Satyagraha - Democracy Under Fire’ that will release Aug 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala