Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha, Dharmendra attend b`day bash of Rakesh Roshan
Mumbai: Several Bollywood personalities like Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha, Dharmendra, Rishi Kapoor and Sridevi attended the bithday party of filmmaker Rakesh Roshan.
Rakesh`s son Hrithik and daughter Sunaina organised a party for him on his 64th birthday last evening where a host of celebrities from the film world were present.
The guests included Bachchan, Rekha, Dharmendra, Sridevi, Rishi Kapoor, Jeetendra, Anil Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, Prem Chopra, Poonam Sinha with son Luv, Javed Akhtar and Shabana Azmi.
Also present were Goldie Behl, Vivek Oberoi, Zoya Akhtar, Farhan Akhtar and his wife Adhuna, Siddharth Malhotra, Zayed Khan, Sanjay Khan, Shilpa Shetty with husband Raj Kundra, Anil Kapoor, Bhushan Kumar and others.
"For the past few months, I have only been going to work and coming back home. I have been focusing on the post production work of `Krrish 3`. I had no idea about the party," Rakesh said.
"Such parties are nice because you get to meet all your old friends and associates. When your children are doing it out of love, it is special," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch