Amitabh Bachchan`s emotional moment with fans
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan got emotional when he met his fans in New York during the premiere of his Hollywood movie ‘The Great Gatsby’.
Amitabh, 70, met his fans and says that it becomes difficult for him to see tears of joy on faces of his fans.
"Lovely meeting the Ef (extended family) and TwFmXt (Twitter family extension) and the FbXf (Facebook extended family). Such humility in them, such respect and admiration from them. They are the winner. I know that it was an emotional moment for many when we met up, but never forget it was equally emotional for me too," Big B posted on Twitter.
"Your tears of joy and emotion are difficult for me to take. I wish for only smiles on your faces, so lets see them please," he added.
‘The Great Gatsby’, directed by Baz Luhrmann, marks Amitabh`s Hollywood debut. He plays Meyer Wolfsheim in the $125 million 3D project, a big screen adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald`s novel of the same name.
The movie also stars Tobey Maguire and Leonardo Di Caprio and it will open the 66th edition of Cannes International Film Festival, starting May 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday