Amitabh Bachchan thrilled at youth liking `Sholay 3D`
Mumbai: Cult movie `Sholay` might have been made in 1975 but the recently released 3D version of the all time favourite is enjoyed by the youngsters. The positive response to the film has overwhelmed megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who features in the film.
The 71-year-old took to Twitter to express his gratitude to everyone who is enjoying the film.
"Been quite a revelation to find such positive reactions to `Sholay 3D`...most of it coming from kids not even born when it was made," Amitabh posted on the microblogging site Friday.
Directed by Ramesh Sippy, the film also starred Dharmendra, Jaya Bachchan, Sanjeev Kumar and Hema Malini in the lead roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Lady Gaga met Dalai Lama!
- Rajinikanth doing well, in US for medical test: Brother
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!