Amitabh Bachchan to recite father`s poems
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is all set to recite his father Harivansh Rai Bachchan`s poems again at an event.
The 71-year-old actor, who did such recitations in the past, said his new renditions will also be digitally equipped.
"The recitation of my Father`s works are in the pipe line... Performances to be done on stage much like the one at the Theatre du Champs Elysees in Paris and a few unique digital experiments, which are still too early to speak about," Bachchan wrote on his blog.
The `Bhootnath Returns` star is also busy with his debut fiction TV show `Yudh` and upcoming film projects including `Piku` and `2`.
"Activities for many of the projects under the contract are taking shape gradually... The TV serial, the upcoming KBC, sittings and meetings for Shoojit`s film `Piku`, Vinod Chopra`s film `2` directed by Bijoy Nambiar who assisted Mani Ratnam, and some!!" he wrote.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt