Amitabh Bachchan to recite father`s poems
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is all set to recite his father Harivansh Rai Bachchan`s poems again at an event.
The 71-year-old actor, who did such recitations in the past, said his new renditions will also be digitally equipped.
"The recitation of my Father`s works are in the pipe line... Performances to be done on stage much like the one at the Theatre du Champs Elysees in Paris and a few unique digital experiments, which are still too early to speak about," Bachchan wrote on his blog.
The `Bhootnath Returns` star is also busy with his debut fiction TV show `Yudh` and upcoming film projects including `Piku` and `2`.
"Activities for many of the projects under the contract are taking shape gradually... The TV serial, the upcoming KBC, sittings and meetings for Shoojit`s film `Piku`, Vinod Chopra`s film `2` directed by Bijoy Nambiar who assisted Mani Ratnam, and some!!" he wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- John Abraham denies reports of slapping a fan
- Angelina Jolie hires crisis manager who inspired 'Scandal'
- Navya Naveli Nanda parties like a boss! PICS inside
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals male directors are 'objectifying' him! – Details inside
- Really? Saif Ali Khan PROPOSED to begum Kareena Kapoor Khan more than ONCE