Amitabh Bachchan turns quizmaster, asks fans to find fault
Mumbai: A mistake in a scene in 2005 film ‘Black’ is still weighing on Amitabh Bachchan`s mind, which no one noticed. Now he wants the audience to identify that mistake and inform him.
"For the `River to River` festival in Florence recently, the choice of the opening film was `Black`. I sat through it, and at every fault that I discovered in my work, I looked about to see if those that saw it with me saw it too...," the 70-year-old posted on his blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
"The error that you notice remains, and bothers … but alas nothing can be done with it," he further posted.
Directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, ‘Black’ revolves around a blind and deaf girl, played by Rani Mukerji, and her relationship with her teacher, played by Big B, who later develops Alzheimer`s.
"I made a horrible error on the dining table scene in `Black` and it haunts me till today. Though I am certain if asked none of you would be able to find out. Would you," wrote 70-year-old star, who played teacher Debraj Sahay in the film.
"Let us test your judgement! It`s the dining table scene, when the younger sister to Rani, announces her engagement, and Rani`s letter to her sister with whom she has a traditional sister-sister jealousy-cum-envy relation, gets up to give her speech and then Rani`s letter to her elder sister is read by Mr. Sahay ... ! What was the wrong that you noticed in my performance there??
"Love luck and happy viewing of `Black` again for the fault finding," Big B further posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'The Spectacular Jihad...' inspired by 9/11 attacks
- Jackie Chan opens acting school in China
- I’ve fallen in love with acting, says Lauren Gottlieb
- Pulkit Samrat 'can't wait' to watch 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- History lessons for 'Gour Hari Dastaan' cast
- Shakti Kapoor to play crazy professor in upcoming film
- Playing Kashibai emotionally draining for Priyanka Chopra
- Shraddha Kapoor visits 'Baaghi' set ahead of shoot
- Expert detoxification guide for brides-to-be
- Salman Khan thanks Aamir, Shah Rukh for 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' poster release
- 'Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya blaze'
- Playwright, actor Sam Shepard arrested on drunken driving charge
- Broadway 2014-2015 season is best ever with $1.36 billion in grosses
- Artist sells other's Instagram photo for $90,000
- Vietnam's 'Ceramic King' has over 100,000 antiques
- Haryana to set up three museums
- Indus Valley script numerical, not language: Historian
- Rajkumar Hirani produces his sister's play
- Ramayana miniatures go on show in Canberra
- Teenagers throws spotlight on social issues through theatre
- Paul Walker's 'Fast and Furious' Supra auctioned off for USD 185K
- No winning or losing in art: Helen Mirren
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- Mathura rally: PM Modi's ten power-packed dialogues
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced on May 28
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow