Amitabh, Rekha break ice; greet each other in public
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan and Rekha have come face to face many times. But most of the times the two have given each other the cold shoulder. However, after years the two seem to have broken the ice.
At an award function in Mumbai in January, Rekha and Big B greeted each other cordially. In the 80s, the two had an alleged affair and were in the limelight for it for several years. The controversial relationship also mirrored in the 1981 movie `Silsila`, directed by Yash Chopra. However, the rumours died down soon after Amitabh`s near fatal accident in `Coolie`.
In the last three decades Sr Bachchan has avoided Rekha, but if reports are to be believed then the two have finally opened the channel of communication at the award function.
The two were recently spotted in a flight together when a picture started doing the rounds on the Internet. There have also been speculations that the hit lead pair would be working together for Aneez Bazmee`s next project, although that rumour was put to rest by Amitabh Bachchan himself.
Let`s hope the two of them bury the hatchet and come together on screen soon enough!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!