Amrita Rao admires watching Sunny Deol`s action scenes on sets
Mumbai: Actress Amrita Rao says she feels lucky to watch Sunny Deol doing stunts on sets.
The 32-year-old actress will be seen opposite Sunny in upcoming film `Singh Sahab the Great`, where she plays a reporter.
"It is bonus to see him doing action....I used to look at his muscles to see the `dhai kilo ka haath`. His hands do seem heavily muscled.
"And looking at him I did feel like doing some action. I do have some action scenes in the film but they are more of self defence," Amrita told reporters.
The `Vivah` star said she had to learn the typical eastern UP Hindi to play the character.
"I had to learn the eastern UP accent. I did research for my role. I saw lot of videos to understand the lingo and get into the garb of a reporter," Amrita said
The film, directed by Anil Sharma, is slated to release on November 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?