Amrita Rao`s big moment: Sharing screen with Big B
Mumbai: Prakash Jha has roped in Amrita Rao for ‘Satyagraha’ and the actress is extremely joyous as most of her scenes are with none other than Amitabh Bachchan, whose role in the film is reportedly modelled on activist Anna Hazare.
"We are shooting in Bhopal and I am feeling so blessed that all my scenes in `Satyagraha` are with Amitabh Bachchan. In fact, I can say 99 percent of my scenes are with him. It`s like a dream come true for me," Amrita told reporters.
After ‘Main Hoon Na’ and ‘Vivah’, the 31-year-old`s last memorable role was in 2008 ‘Welcome to Sajjanpur’. After that, most of her films, like ‘Shortkut - The Con Is On’, bombed at the box office.
Her role in ‘Satyagraha’ could be a turning point in her career, but she didn`t seem keen to reveal anything about it and said: "I am not allowed to talk much about the film and about the role. All I can say is that it`s a fantastic role and we have shot around 10 days over here and now have 55 more days to go."
‘Satyagraha’ also features Ajay Devgn, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpayee besides Kareena Kapoor, who plays a journalist in it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!
- Hotness alert! Ranveer Singh's macho avatar will make you go weak in the knees