Amy Adams` lucky break in Hollywood
London: Actress Amy Adams credits her Hollywood success to luck after managing to land an agent only weeks after she moved to Los Angeles.
The 38-year-old moved to LA with her brother when she was just 24 after receiving advice from actress Kirstie Alley and was quickly snapped up by an agent within a fortnight of relocating, but she insists her success was purely coincidental, reported Contactmusic.
"I did have a lot of events fall into place for me that can only be described as luck," she said.
Adams also admits the LA lifestyle was a shock to the system for a small-town girl form Castle Rock, Colorado.
"I`d lived in a very sheltered world of theatre where, even if there was competition, I really felt like it was a family. So to suddenly be around people that weren`t rooting for you was a little overwhelming."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside