Amy Winehouse parts ways with Reg Traviss
London: Amy Winehouse’s new romance with director Reg Traviss has ended within four months of it’s commencement.
They couple had a blazing argument after Traviss was spotted hand in hand with his dancer ex, Raven.
"She hasn`t spoken to Reg since and she`s told everyone that it`s over. She`s pretty cut up about it, as she was serious concerning the relation. Amy is confused and vulnerable," the Sun quoted a close pal of Amy as saying.
Since Reg was caught with his ex, Amy has been seen crying in his parents` London pub. Moreover, her ex, Blake, is constantly calling her, something she could do without.
“Reg might have bungled by having unfinished business with an ex but Blake is a complete loser. She`s had a pretty rubbish time, I just hope her weekend is better,” her friend concluded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai to seek blessings of the Lord at ZEE’s biggest Ganesh Utsav in the US
- Issues brewing between Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif?
- Nana Patekar's temper is justified: John Abraham
- See pics: Amitabh Bachchan's 'moments' with Dharavi rock band!
- Rani Mukerji, Aditya Chopra’s first baby expected in January?