Amy Winehouse to be honoured by her school
London: Singer Amy Winehouse, who died in July, will be honoured by her former school.
The 27-year-old tragic singer spent her teenage years honing her craft as a student at the Brit School in London, where other former pupils include Leona Lewis, Adele, and Price Tag hitmaker Jessie J, Daily Star reported.
Teachers at the school are celebrating its 20-year anniversary this week and Winehouse has been named its biggest success story after research showed her hit album `Back to Black` was the most popular record by an ex-student.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- Rahul Bose hopeful that Poorna's story will touch hearts
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch