Amy Winehouse to be honoured by her school
London: Singer Amy Winehouse, who died in July, will be honoured by her former school.
The 27-year-old tragic singer spent her teenage years honing her craft as a student at the Brit School in London, where other former pupils include Leona Lewis, Adele, and Price Tag hitmaker Jessie J, Daily Star reported.
Teachers at the school are celebrating its 20-year anniversary this week and Winehouse has been named its biggest success story after research showed her hit album `Back to Black` was the most popular record by an ex-student.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You will love this! Robust Salman Khan freezes frame with Anushka Sharma for 'Sultan'-- See pic
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- Urdu is alive and moving ahead with times: Gulzar
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Amitabh Bachchan takes home his new car!