Amy Winehouse’s sad dad distributes her clothes to mourners
London: Amy Winehouse’s distraught father gave away his late daughter’s clothes to mourners saying, “it’s what she’d have wanted”.
Cabbie Mitch, 60, stunned crowds holding a vigil at the pop diva’s home by emerging with clothes, jewellery and trinkets, which he then began to distribute.
“These are Amy’s T-shirts. This is what she would have wanted - for her fans to have her clothes,” the Sun quoted him as saying while handing out some of her clothes in the street.
Mitch went to the house in Camden, North London, with the ‘Back to Black’ singer’s mum Janis, 56, and her brother Alex for the grim task of sorting through her things.
However, the family kept her most cherished items, including her guitar and notebooks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!