Amy Winehouse’s sad dad distributes her clothes to mourners
London: Amy Winehouse’s distraught father gave away his late daughter’s clothes to mourners saying, “it’s what she’d have wanted”.
Cabbie Mitch, 60, stunned crowds holding a vigil at the pop diva’s home by emerging with clothes, jewellery and trinkets, which he then began to distribute.
“These are Amy’s T-shirts. This is what she would have wanted - for her fans to have her clothes,” the Sun quoted him as saying while handing out some of her clothes in the street.
Mitch went to the house in Camden, North London, with the ‘Back to Black’ singer’s mum Janis, 56, and her brother Alex for the grim task of sorting through her things.
However, the family kept her most cherished items, including her guitar and notebooks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?